You’re a CE App user and want to update your credentials to track your continuing education (CE).
Here’s how you can update (add, change, or remove) a license or credential.
1. Go to your profile
When you sign into your account, you should see a button in the top right corner that says “Profile”. Click this button and you’ll be on your profile.
Look for the ‘Licenses & Certifications’ section.
2. Update a saved credential
- Renewing a license or editing the due date? Click on the date icon on the right side of the credential’s card.
- To edit, click on the pencil icon on the left side of a credential card. Here, you can also edit more details and upload attachments.
- Here you may remove an old credential or license if it’s been updated or renewed by clicking the blue “x”
3. Add a license or credential
To add in a new license or credential:
- Select the state in which the license or credential is registered OR click OTHER to type the License issuing Body.
- Select if it is a Licence, Certification, Credential, Designation, and Other.
- Select the type of license/credential (LPCC, MD, etc.)
- Add the license/credential number.
- Select the Country.
- Choose the License issuing date and Expiration dates.
Then, simply click the blue “Add Credential” button and you’ll see the license appear below as a blue block. You can use this section to also track other types of credentials and not just licenses.
You did it! You’ve added a new license or credential. You’re pretty much a rockstar and we’re not surprised.